Based in Kaliningrad, Russia
18 Feb, 2016
Dungelot: Shattered Lands takes you on an epic roguelike dungeon-crawler adventure to defeat zombie cows, splat giant evil mushrooms, and generally get back home in one piece. Deceptively simple, ever so addictive.
The collaboration of Dimitry and Alex, formed in 2013, released the Dungelot series on mobile platforms. The last part of the series, Dungelot Shattered Lands, published by Tiny build, was awarded Editor's Choice on the AppStore and won Big Indie Pitch Winner at Develop 2015.
- Three worlds to explore with endless modes unlocking after each one
- 4 Characters to upgrade, each with distinctive play styles
- 18 Dungeons to fight through
- Mini games to uncover, side-quests to undertake
- Bosses to fight, merchants to trade with, and secrets to uncover
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A brilliant roguelike with a finger in a load of genres that gets the balance just right."
- Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer UK
- "In some ways Shattered Lands feels less like a sequel and more like a fulfillment of the promise behind the first game, like this is what Red Winter wanted to make all along."
- Nathan Reinauer, TouchArcade
Pixeye is a indie game studio of Dimitry "Pixeye" Mitrofanov and Alexander Yazinin. They share one dream of creating great highquality VIDEOGAMES.
More information on Pixeye, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dungelot Shattered Lands Credits
Art, design, developement, Pixeye
Production, design, developement , Pixeye
Music and soundtracks